[Feature Request] Make LSR #888 the default for calculating X-offset of

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: [Feature Request] Make LSR #888 the default for calculating X-offset of lyrics with punctuation
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 12:56:28 -0600

Dev Team,

I really appreciate LSR #888: Center Lyric Syllables (ignoring
punctuation). Since most of what I engrave has lyrics, I can't think of any
reason why I wouldn't want this to be on all the time. Is it possible that
such a situation exists where I wouldn't want the punctuation to be
ignored? Perhaps, but I'd dare say they are much less likely.

Not sure how much more work would be needed to incorporate it officially,
but I'm wondering if this can be considered for inclusion into the core
code.

Thanks!

- Abraham