Re: midi articulation

From: Daniel Birns
Subject: Re: midi articulation
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:24:17 -0700

Y’all,

It’s 3-to-1, and I have to count your votes as more informed than mine, since
you’ve worked in this field longer than I. In any case, even if someday you
agreed with me, the first effort should be improving the native midi output, so
in some ways this issue is moot.

I’ll download the sources, (hopefully) build it, and then I’ll probably be back
for more…

Thank you all for you patience and kind responses. The only reason I mentioned
the midi player was so that I could see the overall intention, before working
at the micro level. And I seem to have agreement from all responders that, yes,
lilypond is the right place to make these changes (rather than another filter).

-d