Re: Code examples in docs

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Code examples in docs
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 07:54:31 +0200

Am 07.04.2016 um 07:50 schrieb Noeck:
> Hi Urs,
>
> a very uneducated guess: Could it be that the html pages are only
> generated if the input has changed and as you change the generating code
> and not the doc-input, the generation is skipped? It is still strange
> that it works if you empty the file.

Sorry, I had intended to mention that. In order to check exactly this I
introduced an arbitrary change in a snippet (added a comment). Then I
can see the modified snippet, so obviously it *does* get processed.

My suspicion is that there is some completely different file responsible
for generating the HTML.

Urs