Gub/Savannah problem

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Gub/Savannah problem
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 14:43:39 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to build a Gub release, but failing very quickly.  In the logs, I
get:

invoking cd /home/gub/NewGub/gub/downloads/lilypond/git &&
git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
Command barfed: cd /home/gub/NewGub/gub/downloads/lilypond/git &&
git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable

(extra line breaks added for Gmane posting)

If I try the command manually, not surprisingly the cd works, but I again
get a failure from git:

git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
  release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
fatal: Invalid refspec
  'release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable'

I'm wondering whether it's to do with the changes at Savannah, but does
anyone have a better idea or a fix?

Ta.