Re: broken doc build (orchestra.ly)

From: James
Subject: Re: broken doc build (orchestra.ly)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 18:50:16 +0100

David

On 24/05/16 18:20, David Kastrup wrote:
James Lowe <address@hidden> writes:

No core file was generated, I also upped the ulimit to 1GB.

So perhaps it isn't the type of 'assertion' or crash you thought it
was after all?
Perhaps.  Knut's problem, however, sounded like it.  If you have
different results from Knut, things are even muddier than I thought.

Knut's output from make doc was the same as mine, I just cannot do bisecting and valgrinding.

James