Re: Patch

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Patch
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 16:07:22 +0200

> Hey lily-dev!
>

> Since I don't have an official mentor and the recommendation is that you
> send your first couple of patches to your mentor first, I thought I'd send
> it to the list and see if someone can take a look.
>

> This patch adds the non-default property to the KeySignature grob - it
> behaves exactly like the non-default property on the Clef grob.  I've tested
> it out in my dev environment and it does what I expect it to do.
>

> Any feedback or next steps I should take?
>

> Thanks!
>

> --Steven

Hi Steven,

please ask Trevor or Phil for developer-status at source-forge. (cc-ing both)
Once this is done use git-cl to upload your patch. More in CG.
An issue at sourceforge will be opened automatically and the patch
itself will be put up on Rietveld.
Then the usual patch-review-circle will start.

Thanks,
  Harm