Re: Still cannot make doc :(

From: James
Subject: Re: Still cannot make doc :(
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 15:41:24 +0100

Hello

On 30/05/16 15:06, David Kastrup wrote:
James <address@hidden> writes:

Zipped Valgrind output of both OSes is attached to this email or can
be obtained here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9nZ5LHV2Ds6dGU5VTJjOGNlSm8/view?usp=sharing
By far most complaints are in the GC marking phase and complain about
uninitialized values in stack allocations.  That's perfectly to be
expected with a conservative garbage collector, however.  I'm taking a
look at the heap-related complaints though since on the heap, GC should
not occur conservatively (not in Guile-1 at least).

In the meantime I have installed 32bit LilyDev at work and am currently setting all that up and will run a 'staging merge' now - this will bring staging and master up to date hopefully, verify that LilyDev works for me (i.e. I have it all configured properly - nice job by the way Federico, I haven't used LD for a while).

If it does then I guess I can get some of these new patches tested and moved along - but that may be tomorrow, it just depends how much time I get today.

regards

James