Re: Delay import of `midi' module. (issue 297420043 by address@hidden)

From: James
Subject: Re: Delay import of `midi' module. (issue 297420043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:56:27 +0100

On 31/05/16 13:37, David Kastrup wrote:
"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

Patchy-staging running now.
https://codereview.appspot.com/297420043/
Well, hooray!  master has been pushed.  Now let's see whether this helps
James in any respect (if there is still a Ghostscript problem, it likely
won't, but otherwise it might).

I am running a merge now - it doesn't matter that someone else already has done it (Patchy just replies that staging has already been pushed by 'someone else'; I do appreciate those devs that worked on Patchy) - so if that works, I'll know in about 20 mins from now.

Then I'll see if I can test a patch - although I fear we may get failures that have more to do with needing to rebase with current master ;)

I'll let you all know.

James