Re: A regression

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: A regression
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:25:47 +0200

Richard Shann <address@hidden> writes:

> (this happened after inserting a page break). It compiles ok with
> 2.18.2. My question is, would it be helpful to anyone to have the file?
> (Obviously cutting it down to a minimal example is not an option).

\repeat unfold 2000 c'4

is a pretty minimal way to produce lots of pages.  While it likely takes
considerable effort to replace parts of the file in this manner while
producing the same error, that's not the same as "obviously not an
option".  Debugging such problems tends to be quite a headache on its
own: reducing the number of elements that might be involved here will
definitely be helpful.