Re: PATCHES: Countdown for July 14th.

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for July 14th.
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 19:48:29 +0000 (UTC)

James Lowe <pkx <at> gnu.org> writes:
> On 18/07/16 19:23, Dan Eble wrote:
> > James <pkx <at> gnu.org> writes:
> >
> >> Push:
> > [...]
> >> 4048 Is Dynamic_performer’s understanding of (de)crescendo too limited?
> >> - Dan Eble
> >> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4048
> >> http://codereview.appspot.com/302910043
> > This is unlikely to happen this week for a few reasons beyond my control.
> > Sorry to anyone who is inconvenienced.
>
> If it's just a case of you not being 'at a computer' to push it, I can
> download and apply the diff from Rietveld on your behalf if you like?

Thanks for the offer, but it would be better to keep the several commits
that I have in my workspace rather than use anything you could extract
from the review.  (Not because of the content, but because  of the
organization.)  There is also still the possibility that I will be able to
work around the networking challenges I'm facing soon, but I wanted to
set realistic expectations.

Regards,
--
Dan