Re: Error in Documentation/de/web/introduction.html

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Error in Documentation/de/web/introduction.html
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:41:37 +0200

Il giorno mer 20 lug 2016 alle 9:33, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> ha scritto:
currently, my whole git/patch-workflow environment is not working properly at the moment.

Nevertheless, it seems to me that in line 616
of Documentation/de/web/introduction.html,

@divClass{column-left-top}

has to be replaced by

@divClass{column-center-top}

see http://lilypond.org/productions.de.html

Who updated the german translation probably overlooked that change.
If we could use gettext, this problem would not occur...

I've pushed the fix directly to translation branch (work on translated manuals do not need a review process).