Re: identifiers with numbers - new LSR-snippet

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: identifiers with numbers - new LSR-snippet
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 13:29:14 +0200

On 13.08.2016 10:29, David Kastrup wrote:
\part.1 in contrast is slightly different.  I'll work on improvements by
and by but at the current point of time this is not really at a "proudly
announceable by snippets" state.  It still has drawbacks and irks.

It seems that others as well as I have been thinking it is a great new feature and started to use it quite often, so I wonder if there is any kind of caveat for using it yet: will the functionality or syntax change? or are those changes merely concerning implementation/performance issues?

Best, Simon