Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue

From: simon . albrecht
Subject: Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue 306350043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 12:47:57 -0700

My 2cts.

https://codereview.appspot.com/306350043/diff/40001/Documentation/web.texi
File Documentation/web.texi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/306350043/diff/40001/Documentation/web.texi#newcode142
Documentation/web.texi:142: @exampleImage{bach-bwv610}
I agree that we should look for the best possible showcase here. I’m not
quite convinced of this one, though that may be due to my difficult
relationship with the church musician cliché :-)

https://codereview.appspot.com/306350043/diff/40001/Documentation/web.texi#newcode148
Documentation/web.texi:148: all kinds, including classical music (like
this organ work by J.S.
‘tasks of all kinds, including’
To me this sounds too much like you get a dropdown menu with the
following options :-)
I’d rather have
‘tasks of all kinds, for example’

https://codereview.appspot.com/306350043/