[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Fixing "" regtest file

From: Paul
Subject: Fixing "" regtest file
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:57:50 -0400
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.3.0

Hi all,

I pushed my commits for issue 4974 to staging, and all went well, but then I noticed that the regtest "" was incorrect. The diff for it has:

-{ \override = #"foo" c }
+{ \override = #"foo" c }

when this shouldn't have been changed. (Running the scripts/auxiliar/... convert-ly script made this change but I overlooked it because the header text in that file was also changed manually. So I didn't manually correct it.)

To fix this, I'd propose reverting the last commit on master:

and then I can re-upload an amended version of that commit that fixes the "" file. Please let me know how best to proceed.

Sorry for not catching this before,

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]