Re: [GSoC] Implement cross-voice dynamic spanners (issue 304160043 by ad

From: starrynte
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Implement cross-voice dynamic spanners (issue 304160043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 03:50:36 -0700

Thanks for the review, David!

I haven't read everything in detail yet but I think I got the gist of
your suggestions. I do now see how having all the events go to a
Spanner_engraver instance, then distributed to the appropriate
one-spanner engraver would be more organized.

Now the question is how such a rearrangement would best be organized:
we don't
want the code fall dead, but the time allotment for the project also
is
basically over.  See a perspective here time and motivation getting
this
simplified?

I am still willing to work on this, although school has started again,
so any progress would probably be made slowly.

Nathan

https://codereview.appspot.com/304160043/