Re: add choral and choral-cautionary accidental style (issue311430043 by

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: add choral and choral-cautionary accidental style (issue311430043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 00:49:04 +0100

Hi Trevor,

yes, I guess I never asked to be on that list. My last commit was pre-Rietveld and pre-Allura, I think; and it's unlikely that contributions from my side will come more often in the foreseeable future (except for one more patch "in the pipeline", waiting for a cleanup and documentation). So I guess it's not really worth to give me any other status than other occasional users. On the other hand, do whatever is the most convenient for you - handling a lonesome patch every other year manually or adding me.

Cheers,
Alexander