adding a snippet to a patch

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: adding a snippet to a patch
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:00:39 -0600

Hi,

I'm adding a snippet to a patch dealing with hairpins, and I'm not
sure what I need to do.

I've added the snippet to Documentation/snippets/new.

Do I then need to run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py and add the
resulting files to my patch for upload to Rietveld?

The reason I ask is that there is a snippet not my own which is
getting written to Documentation/snippets/ when I run the script:
using-marklines-in-a-frenched-score.ly.  This leads to changes in
Documentation/snippets/staff-notation.snippet-list as well.

I don't want these changes jumbled in with my patch.

Thanks,
David