Structuring website page

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Structuring website page
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 19:13:28 +0100

Hi,

I'm drafting a new section on our GSoC page goving more information for
achieving a mutually satisfying project.

I'd add that to the bottom of the page, after the project ideas. However, the
page isn't properly structured, and while it's acceptable in the current
incarnation it becomes unwieldy with my addition.

What would be the best way to add some hierarchy to the page? The most natural
way would be to wrap the project ideas in an itemize environment but this would
too much limit the formatting options fofceach project,  I'd say.

Any suggestions?
Urs