Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Tuesday January 24

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Tuesday January 24
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:38:50 +0000

Hello David,

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 07:05:24 -0600
David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would you add
>
> 3830 Documentation for \offset is required
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/3830/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/319150043/

For anything to appear on my PATCH countdown (and test) 'radar' the
Status field == 'Started' and Patch == 'New'.

In this case Issue 3830 had a Status == 'Accepted'.

I have changed this Status manually, although if you use git-cl this
does (should do) this for you automatically, else you just need to
change this 'Status' field to 'Started' manually if you are entering
issues manually.

Regards

James