LM: Replace \set Staff.instrumentName (issue 314390043 by address@hidden

From: pkx166h
Subject: LM: Replace \set Staff.instrumentName (issue 314390043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 10:45:40 -0800

Reviewers: ,

Message:
I hope this still works for the SATB example in terms of clarity.

I checked the output (using Lilypond-book output) and it is exactly the
same as it was before these changes.

https://codereview.appspot.com/314390043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely
File Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/314390043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely#newcode1706
Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely:1706: is specified, no error
message is produced, but the expected
I changed the following example because this patch explicitly replaces
\set Staff.instrumentName and it seemed odd then to use this specific
Staff context property as an example.

So I replaced it with a different 'Staff' context property and altered
the text around it accordingly.

LM: Replace \set Staff.instrumentName

Issue 5039

Second Patch - Learning Manual

Replace appropriate instances of

\set Staff.instrumentName = " ... "

with

\new Staff \with { instrumentName = " ... " }

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/314390043/

Affected files (+61, -43 lines):
  M Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely