Re: Braille

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Braille
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 07:26:16 +0100 (CET)

> I have resurrected my Braille music output project, which was
> originated around 12 years ago [...]  I've been beavering away it it
> for the past few months and I have a rough prototype, probably sort
> of a proof of concept really, to fully explore the issues.  [...]

Great!  Do you think that your code could be used as a starting point
for a GSoC project that fully integrates Braille support into
Lilypond, together with proper documentation, test files, etc.?  If
yes, please answer quickly so that we can add it as a project idea and
you as a mentor.

BTW, the deadline for GSoC is tomorrow, Feb 9th, 18:00 CET.

    Werner