Re: Website upload

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Website upload
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:17:33 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 11:31 AM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 11:08 AM

Maybe someone with privileges on the server could manually run rsync
with the --delete and the -n (dry run) option and presenting us with the
list of files that would be deleted remotely. Probably this would
quickly tell us if we have legitimate "orphaned" files.

Urs

That sounds like a good plan. AFAICS I would need to run the line from make-website.sh, but with those added options:

rsync -raO -n --delete $BUILD/out-website/website/ $DEST/website/

??

Hmm.  Tried that.  No output.

--
Phil Holmes