Re: Website upload

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Website upload
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:56:00 +0100

Am 07.03.2017 um 14:51 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> Sorry for top post - as you see my email client doesn't properly
> indent your reply.
>
> Anyway, I've now done the following command:
>
> rsync -n -aO -d --no-r --delete -i $BUILD/out-website/website/
> $DEST/website/ &>rs.txt
>
> Which gives the output in the attached file.  I guess this means it
> would only delete the filenames preceded by "*deleting" -

Looks like it.

> I assume the other files named are just for information?

No, it states what it would do with them, i.e. probably uploading (or
maybe it also states equality, I don't know).

So probably it should be safe to do the same *without* the -n option,
but probably *after* doing a backup, just in case.
And *after* someone else has confirmed that too.

Then we should probably have a redirect, if that's possible for all
http://lilypond.org/gsoc.* URLs pointing to the English version of
google-summer-of-code.html until April 3.

Urs

--
address@hidden
https://openlilylib.org