Fwd: Google SoC

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Fwd: Google SoC
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:50:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

Please see the forwarded message below. This student (Charles, also
CC'd) is interested in participating in GSoC with LilyPond and has
been trying for a while to subscribe to the list to post this with no
luck so please excuse the lateness.

I guess he can't reply back to lilypond-devel still, but can to
individuals - so, others, please keep that in mind if it looks like
he's not responding. :-)