Re: Allow 'staff-padding to work with MeasureCounter (issue 312580043 by

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Allow 'staff-padding to work with MeasureCounter (issue 312580043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:36:48 -0700

On 2017/03/29 23:28:40, david.nalesnik wrote:

This is a simple bugfix of something that should have worked since the
MeasureCounter was introduced in 2.17.something.  As such, I don't
think a
Changes entry is warranted.

I would propose simply that I fix that bug only, nothing else -- no
extra
snippet, no changes to the existing snippets (which are already dense
enough
with information).  So I am inclined to upload a patch just with the
scm/define-grobs.scm alterations.

I don't think it needs a Changes entry.

But there should be a regression test that shows the proper function of
the 'staff-padding property on MeasureCounter.  That way, if it were to
break again in the future, we would know it.

We don't need a documentation snippet, but we do need a regtest.

https://codereview.appspot.com/312580043/