Re: Google SoC

From: Winston, Charles R.
Subject: Re: Google SoC
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:33:44 +0000

The list has given me some sad trouble. I am still unable to register. I am
certain that I am not making a mistake in typing in my email because I have
submitted the request multiple times and have been taking to a web page that
reads this message:

"Your subscription request has been received, and will soon be acted upon.
Depending on the configuration of this mailing list, your subscription request
may have to be first confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list
moderator. If confirmation is required, you will soon get a confirmation email
which contains further instructions."

I have checked spam folders and still have received no email. I have also tried
this with multiple emails, again with no luck. Jeffery told me the server
dealing with this was down. Is this still the case? Is there some other way to
be added to the list manually? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I would love for either of you to pass my draft proposal on to the
list. It can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZLsCovyvqBhahS3Vy7LJMRqyp-C8ZanHTuCOPPTNAg/edit?usp=sharing

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZLsCovyvqBhahS3Vy7LJMRqyp-C8ZanHTuCOPPTNAg/edit?usp=sharing>
Of course, thanks again for all the help. I welcome any and all feedback to
improve this, and really hope to get to work on this in the summer!

Thanks,

Charles