Leave of offliness

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Leave of offliness
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 17:24:45 +0200

Hi folks,

tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for my annual climbing trip in Italy
(not that I could afford it but there is no point in postponing all
living until death).  If past years are an indication, I won't have
Internet access until Sunday evening (because when we'll arrive at the
pension tomorrow, there will be nobody there who could register me, and
of course on Sunday I'll be climbing during the day).

So if people want to rely on my chaperoning skills for possible staging
branch emergencies, they'll probably cause the least disruption by
waiting until then for pushing stuff.

Later,