Re: Some questions related to score video generation

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: Some questions related to score video generation
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:17:18 +0200

Am 09.07.2017 um 00:18 schrieb Karlin High:
Knut Petersen wrote
I extended my video generation script to allow coloring notes as they are
played.
Is the updated script publicly available someplace? I found a lilypond-user
thread from September 6, 2016 that appears to have an earlier version.

A version that supports the discussed coloring of objects is not published yet,
but I certainly will post
it to this list when it is ready. I need to solve some minor problems to make
it ready for production use.

Knut