Re: Let arpeggio-bracket/slur depend on grob-property thickness (issue 3

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Let arpeggio-bracket/slur depend on grob-property thickness (issue 326970043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:12:36 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/1/lily/arpeggio.cc
File lily/arpeggio.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/1/lily/arpeggio.cc#newcode192
lily/arpeggio.cc:192: Real lt = robust_scm2double (me->get_property
("thickness"), 0.1);
1. The "thickness" property is documented in define-grob-properties.scm
as being a multiple of the current staff line thickness.  I'm having
trouble figuring out if that was also the case for what it is replacing.
 Please confirm whether using the raw thickness, rather than multiplying
it by something, is correct here.
2. Add the default thickness to define-grobs.scm?

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/1/lily/arpeggio.cc#newcode251
lily/arpeggio.cc:251: /* properties */
Update this list.

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/