Re: Let arpeggio-bracket/slur depend on grob-property thickness (issue 3

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Let arpeggio-bracket/slur depend on grob-property thickness (issue 326970043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 05:45:59 -0700

I believe that line-thickness should not be changed for the grob; just
thickness.  line-thickness should be the staff line-thickness, not
changed per grob, IMO.

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/40001/lily/arpeggio.cc
File lily/arpeggio.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/40001/lily/arpeggio.cc#newcode214
lily/arpeggio.cc:214: Real lt
I think lt should just be line-thickness, and th should be
thickness*line-thickness

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/40001/lily/arpeggio.cc#newcode261
lily/arpeggio.cc:261: "line-thickness "
I think that only thickness should be added

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/40001/scm/define-grobs.scm
File scm/define-grobs.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/326970043/diff/40001/scm/define-grobs.scm#newcode175
scm/define-grobs.scm:175: (line-thickness . 1)
I don't think line-thickness should be added here; you should just use