Re: NR: Update Clef styles Appendix (issue 324420043 by address@hidden)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: NR: Update Clef styles Appendix (issue 324420043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:01:13 -0700

On 2017/09/24 14:52:07, lemzwerg wrote:
> Should I use the red 4-line-staff for the rest
> of the examples or just for the Gregorian clefs?

Red four-line staves should be probably used for Gregorian only.
However, I'm
not an expert, so maybe others have a more educated opinion.

Two other problems.

* For Hufnagel clefs you should also use Hufnagel note heads.

Thanks, now done, these are not documented (at least I could not find
them) in the NR.

* The hufnagel-do-fa clef doesn't make sense for four lines.  Either
set this
clef one line lower, or use a five-line staff, cf.

5 lines it is. Thanks.

http://www.schoyencollection.com/media/djcatalog2/images/hufnagel-notation-5-line-staff-ms-1589_f.jpg

https://codereview.appspot.com/324420043/