Re: Ghostscript/GhostPDL 9.22 Release Candidate 1

From: Ken Sharp
Subject: Re: Ghostscript/GhostPDL 9.22 Release Candidate 1
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:13:05 +0100

At 11:24 25/09/2017 +0200, Knut Petersen wrote:

Thanks to the ghostscript community for your great tool and your patience!

Just to be absolutely certain; the lack of PDFDontUseFontObjectNum is no longer a showstopper for you ?

We're planning to do a second release candidate 'real soon now' and if I need to reinstate the functionality I need to do it before we build that RC.

As long as you are all happy, then I won't reinstate it, if there's decent reason to think you still need it, please let me know.

            Ken