Re: Ghostscript/GhostPDL 9.22 Release Candidate 1

From: Ken Sharp
Subject: Re: Ghostscript/GhostPDL 9.22 Release Candidate 1
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 17:06:42 +0100

At 18:05 26/09/2017 +0200, Knut Petersen wrote:

Just to be absolutely certain; the lack of PDFDontUseFontObjectNum is no longer a showstopper for you ?

We do not need PDFDontUseFontObjectNum any longer. It's removal is not a showstopper.

Thanks for the confirmation!

We've run across a rather serious regression, so the release is going to be at least another week, possibly more. Sorry folks....

                        Ken

Knut