Re: Let repeatTie work inside of event-chord (issue 335910043 by address

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Let repeatTie work inside of event-chord (issue 335910043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:09:13 -0700

On 2017/10/22 20:01:03, dak wrote:
On 2017/10/22 19:26:12, benko.pal wrote:
> if it's really the same, can't it be used without copying?  or if
separate
> classes are absolutely needed, can't the common part be gathered in
a common
> base class?

You mean, like with Slur/PhrasingSlur?  Well, for one thing, then
someone needs
to take over from Thomas Morley: he does not actually know C++.

The idea is pretty nice, though I really don't know enough C++ ...
And I've absolutely no problem to pass the torch to someone else :)

For another,
figuring out the current problem (something does not like
parenthesizing) is
still necessary.

I just posted some thoughts on the tracker.

https://codereview.appspot.com/335910043/