Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:54:36 +0100

Tomohiro Tatejima <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I found that the -dcrop option (Issue 5165) is not included in
> stable/2.20 branch although the feature is listed in the changes
> document.
>
> Will it be included in 2.20? or upcoming 2.21 (and therefore the entry
> of the documentation should be removed)?

I've taken a look.  Currently I am undecided.  The code is separated
well enough and clearly does not get exercised without specifying the
option.  So it's not going to harm existing functionality.  I am not
sure it will stay around in exactly this form.  But, well, that's a weak
argument against it.