Re: OLL-core and Win10 [was Re: edition-editor usage]

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: OLL-core and Win10 [was Re: edition-editor usage]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 17:11:06 +0100

Am 08.01.2018 um 15:50 schrieb Urs Liska:
I think I won't wait for feedback from users of Win 8, Vista or XP but simply fix it according to the current knowledge.

I have now made some changes and pushed the to the "windows" branch of oll-core. I'm not 100% convinced this is really "it" because the cases where os dependent path separators are used are somewhat interspersed throughout.

It would be great if some Windows users with Git access could fetch that branch and check it out. Interesting would for example be the file util/usage/include-pattern.ly.

With no further objections I'll eventually merge the branch.

Best
Urs