Request for LilyPond Issue Tracker Project Authorization

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Request for LilyPond Issue Tracker Project Authorization
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 10:56:44 +0100

Hi all,

Could anybody please be so kind as to add me to the LilyIssues project in sourceforge? Without this authorization the automatic tag update etc using git didn't work when trying to upload a patch regarding issue #3653.
Thomas Morley/Harm edited the tags for me this time (thanks!)

My sourceforge user is: be-3

I don't want to appear over-eager, but I don't want to bother Harm et al. to set things right for me, either.

Thanks a lot in advance
Torsten