make doc fails (guilev2)

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: make doc fails (guilev2)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 22:36:51 +0100

Hi,

I'm still trying to get make doc work again for my guilev2 setup.
It now fails at a point I'm not able to surely track down.

The only suspicious in the log I'm pointed to is:

Processing `./15/lily-ef5769c9.ly'
Parsing...
Renaming input to: `modifying-the-ottava-spanner-slope.ly'
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Calculating line breaks...
Drawing systems...
programming error: Grob `OttavaBracket' has no interface for property
`right-bound-info'
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Grob `OttavaBracket' has no interface for property
`bound-details'
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Grob `OttavaBracket' has no interface for property
`right-bound-info'
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Grob `OttavaBracket' has no interface for property
`left-bound-info'
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Grob `OttavaBracket' has no interface for property
`bound-details'
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Grob `OttavaBracket' has no interface for property
`left-bound-info'
continuing, cross fingers

modifying-the-ottava-spanner-slope.ly contains:

\relative c'' {
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.stencil = #ly:line-spanner::print
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.bound-details =
    #`((left . ((Y . 0) ; Change the integer here
                (attach-dir . ,LEFT)
                (padding . 0)
                (stencil-align-dir-y . ,CENTER)))
       (right . ((Y . 5) ; Change the integer here
                 (padding . 0)
                 (attach-dir . ,RIGHT)
                 (text . ,(make-draw-dashed-line-markup (cons 0 -1.2))))))
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.left-bound-info =
     #ly:line-spanner::calc-left-bound-info-and-text
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.right-bound-info =
     #ly:line-spanner::calc-right-bound-info
  \ottava #1
  c1
  c'''1
}

And indeed Ottavabracket does not have the line-_spanner_-interface.

Does a simple "programming error" abort make doc?

Cheers,
  Harm

Full log attached, maybe I overlooked something.