Re: GSoC 2018 Interest and Information Request

From: Ed Harbison
Subject: Re: GSoC 2018 Interest and Information Request
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 14:46:37 -0500

Hey Kieren!  Thank you!

Your background is very impressive.  I’m glad to be talking to someone as
talented as you are.

This project seems perfect to me to be honest.  As I said, I was trying to
implement some of my own, so this is exactly what I want to work on.

Can you possibly send me links to the samples you have listed?  I just want to
make sure I look at the right things so I can know what’s in your mind.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Ed Harbison