Re: GSoC 2018 Interest and Information Request

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: GSoC 2018 Interest and Information Request
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:40:40 -0500

Hi Ed,

> Can you possibly send me links to the samples you have listed? I just want to
> make sure I look at the right things so I can know what’s in your mind.

Example #1. Here's a a PDF of page 76 of the published "Sound of Music"
piano-vocal score:
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PAInFFfUHIjzF65OoLy0rjBv1XI-2UL2>. And
here’s the version I generated in Lilypond using a custom font and stylesheet:
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FdkcudY7L7FY-YL3CgOUV2MP59_gYhwW>.

Example #2. Here's the "almost like Henle" Beethoven Op. 10 No. 3:
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qOyK_nXhE2rlOfkN9krVTcrl2SDySTQp>

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer