Updating LSR snippets

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Updating LSR snippets
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:36:54 -0500

Do LSR editors lurk here?  A little over a week ago, I used the LSR web
interface to suggest simplifying the snippet “Forcing rehearsal marks to start
from a given letter or number” to avoid repeating marks with the same sequence
number within a score.  This statement from the web page set my expectations:

> Once the snippet is in, it has to be reviewed and approved by one of the LSR
> editors, and then it must be digested by the search engine. Within a few
> days, you should be able to see your snippet online.

I haven’t heard anything about it.  Do I just need to wait longer, or is there
someone specific I should ask to take a look?

Thanks,
—
Dan