Microrhythm

From: Dave Tremblay
Subject: Microrhythm
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 19:28:18 -0400

Hi, I just found out about your software, and I love it! Great work, and very
powerful tool. However, I wonder if it would be possible to make it play, or at
least display, microrhythms, as there are no available option that I know of,
and your software seems to me to be the likely candidate for that.

If you want a little wrap-up about what microrhythm is, I’ve written this post
on my blog not so long ago:
http://canthisevenbecalledmusic.com/advanced-mathematics-2-microrhythms/
<http://canthisevenbecalledmusic.com/advanced-mathematics-2-microrhythms/>

If you have any question, feel free to ask! Thanks,

Dave Tremblay