Re: Microrhythm

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Microrhythm
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 20:36:16 -0600

On 2018-05-26 04:12 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Arthur Reutenauer <address@hidden> writes:

I have to correct a post from the other day: In my 30+ years on electronic
networks, *this* is the hardest I’ve ever seen anyone work to die on a hill not
worth dying on.
   Hold that thought...
Well, that too.

I won't presume to judge the worthiness of this particular hill, but
I doubt that the best way to scale it is digging yourself in a hole.

With no particular horse in this race, it may be worth observing that feeding trolls is not generally a useful way of passing the time. I'm just going to update my filters.

Cheers,

Colin

--
Never confuse motion with action. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)