No hint on outdated translated docs

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: No hint on outdated translated docs
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 00:00:36 +0200

Hello everybody,

Bernhard Kleine has pointed out that while it has been problematic for years already to use e.g. the German version of the docs, because the translation hasn’t been updated in a long time and many new features are missing, the German docs do not make any hint of that circumstance. What possibilities would there be for that? (e.g. a version statement at the top of each page, or some sort of caveat notice…)

I could of course open an issue for the feature request right away, but I thought I’d ask for opinions first.

Best, Simon