Re: What's up with Grob_info::origin_contexts ?

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: What's up with Grob_info::origin_contexts ?
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 15:02:44 -0400

On Jul 7, 2018, at 10:28, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> accesses to [0]) or should we just say "to heck with it" and throw out
> all the stuff that apparently worked without ever needing
> origin_contexts?

Throw it out.  If there is something that needs to navigate the contexts, it
shouldn’t have to involve Grob_info.

origin_contexts reminds me of is_child_context (), which is strangely defined
in music-iterator.cc.

Was this something you were hoping to address yourself?  I’ve been neck-deep in
Context code recently; I could take a closer look if you'd like.
—
Dan