Re: Quick question about grob interfaces

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Quick question about grob interfaces
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:17:09 +0200

The grob-interfaces are a means to group certain functionality (and
respective properties.). Whether it's OK for two separate pieces code to
both use the same property depends on the specific case.  I suspect this
reuse happens a lot for generic properties such as #'dir (or was it called
#'direction?).

That said, I don't fully understand your question. What do you want to do?