Re: Macport version of lilypond: problem with ghostscript

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: Re: Macport version of lilypond: problem with ghostscript
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:41:11 +0200

Hello Jacques,
Le jeu. 23 août 2018 à 15:15, Jacques Menu Muzhic <address@hidden> a
écrit :

> Hello Jean-Julien,
>
> Why not use the LP version that can be downloaded?

Well, I like to be able to install all my applications from the same place
which make it easier to migrate to a new computer once every 4-5 years. And
I like to do almost everything from the command line.
But thanks, the graphical version for MacOS downloaded from lilypond.org
works fine and will allow me to continue my work.

I'm still interested to know why the MacPort version is not working if
anybody have an idea but it's less vital now.

Thanks again !

--
JJ Fleck
Physique et Informatique