[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
issue 3692: Fingering collision with accidentals (issue 341470043 by add
torsten . haemmerle
issue 3692: Fingering collision with accidentals (issue 341470043 by address@hidden)
Sat, 08 Sep 2018 07:11:44 -0700
issue 3692: Fingering collision with accidentals
Changes to be committed:
- Announcing the new X-align-on-main-noteheads feature
for the New_fingering_engraver
new file: ../input/regression/fingering-adjacent-note-chord-new.ly
new file: ../input/regression/fingering-adjacent-note-chord.ly
- Adjacent-note chord regression tests for New_fingering_engraver
- Instead of aligning the fingering on the first-to-come notehead of
chord, now use note-column as parent and take advantage of the
side-position-interface's X-align-on-main-noteheads functionality.
- The (sometimes) incorrect alignment caused by simply using the the
first chord note entered as parent was, after all, the actual reason
for the accidental collision that never had happened with a proper
- Making New_fingering_engraver consider the X-align-on-main-noteheads
property and use note-column as parent for up/down orientations.
way, up/down fingerings will be aligned in a straight column,
centered over the main noteheads.
- With "classic" per-note alignment, use notehead as parent (as it
been always done), but now avoid all accidentals in the chord for
- If there's only one note, no special alignment/accidental treatment
- accidentals_.clear () had been missing after position_all (), so
more and more accidentals gathered up from chord to chord.
- By default, X-align-on-main-noteheads is *not* set to keep
compatible to the previous practice.
- When setting X-align-on-main-noteheads and using just up/down
New_fingering_engraver behaves like Fingering_engraver.
Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/341470043/
Affected files (+116, -6 lines):
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- issue 3692: Fingering collision with accidentals (issue 341470043 by address@hidden),
torsten . haemmerle <=