Re: Changed behaviour of 'split-at' with guilev2

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Changed behaviour of 'split-at' with guilev2
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 14:37:51 +0100

On 14/10/18 13:41, Thomas Morley wrote:

Hi James,

Perhaps see: https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/1245/

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=d0c106f0391e64451d41db3ed11d1aa27afebbbb
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=1ff8a0cde0e4c604941be4354fe09c0be96e482e
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=a61dccceef1804b6ef2c616b8b04a53446e5d80f

?

James
thanks for the links.
Good to know we have a tracker-issue for it.
Regrettable some of the links provided there or in the attached pdfs are broken.

Obviously you already had put up some work for this issue.
Not clear to me if you, Graham or somebody else ever got it to work?

Thanks,
   Harm

I also put up the commit links in case that was where whatever code additions you were discussing with David were made (the Tracker link was actually added as 'by the by').

In case you wanted to remove the code to get whatever you needed here working.

As to if I ever got it to work; the answer is no - I had only just started helping with LP and Graham was mentoring me, and while looking for things for me to do, he asked me to follow up with the original submitter.

That's all.

James