write access for gperciva/gub

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: write access for gperciva/gub
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 17:03:58 +0100 (CET)

Phil, Federico, et al.

I would like to have write access to the gub git repository.

Right now I've successfully built gub for all OS flavours on my
openSuSE Leap 42.3 box.  The next step is to make gub's
`lilypond-test' target succeed.  Currently it fails because in 2015
`pngtopam' was introduced in LilyPond for generating PNGs (replacing
`pngtopnm'); however, the installed netpbm package version in gub is
10.35 while `pngtopam' was added in version 10.44...  Certainly there
are other minor nits that I have to resolve.

I have a bunch of small fixes that I would like to commit, and being
able to do it by myself should make your life easier :-)

    Werner